Friday, November 4, 2011

family photos

how awesome is laura moffat?

Photobucket

i love all of these. 

classic ash right there.
Photobucket

i can't believe how many great ones she got in less than half an hour.

Photobucket

this one's my favorite of the kids.

Photobucket

i like it in black and white too.

Photobucket

this one's my favorite of all of us.  i LOVE it.  it's just such an interesting shot.  love it soooo much. the background, ian sitting, the way aves is hanging over dave's leg, the random boards on the ground.  i want a BIG one of this in my house. 

Photobucket

Photobucket

he's a loved little guy.  they both call him "buddy boy". 

Photobucket

Photobucket

had to include this one again.  such a great shot!

Photobucket thanks laura! we LOVE these. if you are a family member, you will probably get a framed one of these for christmas! let me know which one is your fav :)

5 comments :

Courtney said...

they are so great!!!

we are getting our family pics done tomorrow - yikes!

sandi Elsberry said...

They are all fantastic - I would like the black and white one of all the kids. I am still trying to figure out which family shot I like best - they are all so good. We need to have Laura do a family shot next time Matt and Rocio are home.

Melissa/Mel said...

you houles are so beautiful! these are great!

The Moffats said...

your favorite is my favorite too! I usually pick a different favorite then the clients but this time we are right on :) soooo happy you like them.

Matt said...

Your favorite family one, with the tire and the boards, is mine also...we will celebrate Christmas is April :)