Sunday, June 14, 2009

get a load of this

yes, the week was amazing. it was unforgettable. it was filled with many gut-wrenching, tear jerking, "holy cow are we really pulling this off" moments.

i am tired, so tired.

and my cup is full, overflowing in fact, with gratefulness to have been a part of a staff team and a church who gives and sacrifices much on behalf of the hearts of kids.

everything looks a bit different now (sigh, tear), but vanguard is still my home....it's still my family. and these kids, they are most definitely still my kids.

the power of the Holy Spirit was overwhelming this week. thanks much for all of the prayers.

here's a taste of caspian's castle.....

2 comments :

Unknown said...

I hadn't gotten to see that video yet. Thanks for posting! And great work, videographers!

wildwildweston said...

wow! that video got me choked up. so neat what you have been doing with those kiddos!